Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My reflection on the walkathon!



15/04/13


Reflections for Walkathon


Today we had our walkathon to practice our walks that we are going to have on camp.

Something I enjoyed was having a walk out of school and it was the longest walk I have ever had. 6 km. I had a great team which were keeping up with each other and helping them on the way too.

Something I was not pleased with was how exhausting the walk was, My thighs started hurting on the second lap.

Something I learnt was to stick together with the group that you have and make sure you have the proper gear for a walk too.

The time my group finished was 1 hour and 15 minutes!
Our group was named the Titans!

8 comments:

  1. Cool Hemani. I thought getting out of school was fun two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tagxedo looks great Hemani.
    and well done on the walkathon.
    congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    I like the tagxedo, you did a great job on it.
    What made you chose the bomb shape?
    Your reflection was great too.
    Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to chose that shape!
      And thanks for commenting too

      Delete
  4. Awesome Hemani!
    What a fast time.
    Our group finished 3 minutes after the Titans.
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Hannah your group finished just after us.
      Your group did well to!

      Delete
  5. How cool Hemani.
    The tagxedo looks
    really great.
    And the style
    looks amazing.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...