This my camp that I have designed it is called CAMP EXPLORER!
I have wrote my directions to find Mr M along with a map and some rules.
1. There will be boundaries that you can go to if only you supervised by an adult.
2. A bungy jumping center will be held every Domesday and children over 6 years is allowed to go there.
3. You're allowed to go on the Burma trail alone but you have to ask a parent for permission first.
4. Everyday a treasure hunt will be held in coastal forest. There will be groups of 5 from a class.
5. Horse riding is just 1 meter away from the connected river and it will be free. You can call your horses names as you ride one.
6. Mountain climbing is near the coastal Island. Please be supervised by an adult ( just in case)
7. Camping is allowed to be held in the tent yard too. ( you don’t have to sleep in your cabins)
1. Relax wherever you want except the dining hall
2. The plane will only fly you around the Island it won’t go anywhere else.
And make sure there is an adult with you to. ( 3 hours).
1. No running around in buildings.
2. Lake blue is shallow do not go there cause there is Fish with teeth.
3. When gear is used it must be kept in the gear shed
4. Running track will not be open on rainy day
5. People must have an adult to supervise them at anything which is not suitable for children.6. Connected river is connected to a lake and a waterfall the lake is safe please do not go on the waterfall side.
Starting point by: the magic river G9
Find Mr M: ( Tent Yard) C4.
- Walk east 20 meters ( airport) H8
- Turn north 20 metes across the yard of the Burma trail G7
- Walk east 20 meters facing the gear keeper E5
- Turn southeast standing towards the haunted cave of doom F4
- Walk north 20 meters and west 10 meters standing amongst the grassland D6
- Turn north 10 half meters and cross the connected river
- Walk north 10 half meters east and you're there